Water Wheel Tavern
Water Wheel Tavern is a historic Bucks County landmark
originally built in 1714 by John Dyer, an English Quaker.
It existed for centuries as a water wheel driven grist mill
and later hosted both a post office and a general store.
The mill was transformed into an inn and tavern
with the repeal of prohibition in 1933.
ENJOY LOCAL AND SUSTAINABLE FOOD
FOR ALL TASTE-BUDS
“We had a GREAT time, very attentive service, comfy and warm dining room,
SOOOOO very appropriate and background enjoyable live music,
and the most important part – GREAT food and drinks and well
prepared and based on great products and foods!!!”
– Thomas L, via Yelp